Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Passionate love - Saskatoon photographers

I feel so fortunate to have met this couple.  Like 95% of all of our wedding bookings, they were a referral:).  They are both so kind, and their passion they have for each other is something I love to photograph.  It always makes my job so easy when you can plainly see how in love our couples are. 

If you remember their engagement session, they were complete naturals in front of the camera, and again, on their wedding day, they did not disappoint.  It was a very emotional day, the love was in the air and the connection between the bride and her father was so amazing. 

Here are a few favorites from their day.  We had the pleasure of capturing the ceremony/formal portion of the day, as well as the reception.  Isn't the décor so classy? 






























Best photo bomber ever!!!!





































































1 comment:

  1. Hello dear. I loved all your decoration ideas. Thanks for sharing. Please suggest me a good party venue rentals for my pre-wedding party and a wedding reception venue also. I will be very thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete